Ah, we're finally getting this community onto it's feet. :]
Quick introduction. I'm Kayti, and I'm one of your two mods. (Yes, you have two! Aren't you lucky? ;]) Your other mod, starprincesss
is Alexx. Yes, my name is spelt with a Y and an I, and yes, her name is spelt with 2 X's.
Now that I introduced us, we'd love to know our members. Go to this post
and introduce yourself. Maybe you'll want to friend some of your fellow members. :] Hell, if you want to friend us, go ahead. Both our journals are friends only, so just leave a comment on our fo posts and we'll add you back. (Well, I know I will. I can't make promises for Alexx.)
Alright, well now just some general rules and ramblings and such...
1. Keep your posts relavent please. :] Much as we love other TV shows, this is a Grey's Anatomy
community. I really don't want to see posts about Lost, 24, Desperate Housewives, etc... (Especially Lost. I don't like Lost. Alexx (my lovely co-mod, in case you forgot) likes it and I can't stand it. But that's an arguement for another time. :])
2. On that subject (the first rule, not Lost), this is a Grey's Anatomy Merchandise
community. While I'll admit that I'll be making some posts that aren't exactly merchandise related, it doesn't mean we want a million posts like that. Pretty please keep your gorgeous icons and lovely spoilers in the communities that have already been made for them. (Although if you have juicy spoiler info, you can tell me :])
3. I hate drama. And I'm not all that fond of people who cause drama. So please, be nice. Not that there's much to fight about in a comm like this, but I'm saying this as a precaution. If someone happens to have made a mistake or something, just leave a nice little comment telling them so.Hey, I think you might have gotten that wrong. The handles on the bag you found are way different from the ones on Meredith's bag in the show.
Sounds SO much better than,DUDE! That is SO totally NOT the right bag! DUH! Holy crap, how did you even think they were the same? Do you even WATCH the show?
Right? Right. So just keep it cool.
4. The shoes. Everyone
wants the shoes. In fact, you probably already know what shoes I'm talking about, don't you? (Well, if you don't, I'm speaking of the red heels seen in the opening credits.)
IF YOU FIND THE SHOES SOMEWHERE, YOU WILL SERIOUSLY BE THE COOLEST PERSON EVER.
I will put your name all over the comm, thanking you 98837423 times.
I want these shoes.
If you find them, you are officially the best person in the entire world.
I will love you forever.
5. I'm obsessively obsessed with Grey's, so I'll usually go out and buy the stuff you all post here. (If I can afford it) If you're a little wary of buying something, ask me if I've gotten it yet, and I'll tell you if I have and if it's worth it or not to buy it yourself. (If you have AIM, you can IM me, my sn is NYgiRl aT HeArTx, and if you don't, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. At the moment, this isn't a paid account. If I have a little spare cash sometime and the community is popular enough, I might buy us a paid account. But first I would make my personal journal a paid account, so this might take awhile.
7. This isn't a Friends Only community right now, because I like sharing the Grey's love. But regardless, join anyway. It's always fun to have new posts show up on your f-lists. :]
8. I just changed the setting to make it open membership, but until we figure out how we're going to have the comm work post wise, I'm keeping it so only Alexx and I can post right now. These settings might change...